
So folks. I am pissed off today. and do you know WHY!? Do ya?
Today, I got my 2nd traffic ticket in less than 2 month. The first ticket was for going WITH the traffic speed at 47 mph in a 45 mph zone. and Today, I got caught by the QUOTA requirement of the police force for a rolling California stop....
Adding to my woes, I also got hit by a tire (yeah tire, full size tire) on the freeway which wreched my front bumper.
so I am pissed. very pissed today. and I am going to pass this bad karma to whoever gets on my shit list next...
Today, I got my 2nd traffic ticket in less than 2 month. The first ticket was for going WITH the traffic speed at 47 mph in a 45 mph zone. and Today, I got caught by the QUOTA requirement of the police force for a rolling California stop....
Adding to my woes, I also got hit by a tire (yeah tire, full size tire) on the freeway which wreched my front bumper.
so I am pissed. very pissed today. and I am going to pass this bad karma to whoever gets on my shit list next...
No comments:
Post a Comment