Monday, January 09, 2006

Biggest Loser

After the feasts over the Thanksgiving weekend, some folks in my department had the crazy idea of running a Biggest Loser Contast, and today's is the weight in. the pot for this contest is a whopping $200.

I weighted in at 133 lbs the Monday after Thanksgiving. which is normal for my height (3 lbs over my Triathlon weight). so over the holiday weekend, I came up with my own diet plan of alcohol and cigarette and two meals a day.
and After the weight in today, I lost 6 lbs (127 lbs)-->4.5% of my body weight. but it is still not enough to win the contest. Someone in my department actually lost 8 lbs and 6% of his body fat, so he took home the $200.

Well, since the competition is over, and I am feeling REALLY REALLY sick since going on my alchohol and cigarette diet. I am ditching the cigarettes and say sayunara to my gins. SCREW THAT. I am having a steak for lunch today and resuming my Triathlon training. I am hungry already.

No comments:

Post a Comment