
I've always wonder what is the difference between Gin Martini and Vodka Martini. So I did a little experiment last night.
I went to my local Ralph’s and bought the following:
1 bottle of Grey Goose Martini (750ML), $32
1 bottle of Bombay Sapphire, (750 ML)($24
Vermoth for Martini mix, $3
Olive with cheese inside, $3
With these ingredients, I went home and started mixing drinks for myself with my Pottery Barn mixer kit that the Banker got me a few years ago….
Here is the review: (after 2 glasses of martinis)
Grey Goose is seriously the smoothest vodka out there (better than Belvedere), and the martini that comes out of it is smooth, and taste almost ice like. Good stuff.
Bombay Sapphire on the other hand has a intereting aroma. The taste is a bit stronger, and not as good as Grey Goose. But I like it still.
fancy mofo.
ReplyDelete