It is a well know fact that I am an Agnostic. One of my favorite quotations of all time on this topic was something I read from the rear license plate of a car. It says. “God is too great to belong to any one religion”. This quotation has such a simple yet profound understanding of what spirituality and faith is all about. I believe religion, any religion, as long as the basic message it preaches is about love, understanding and appreciation of humanity, it is good. What I am very concerned about are the “fundamental aspects that exists in current secular world now. Not just Islamic fundamentalism, Christian fundamentalism as well.
I always believe that any fundamental belief where you preach the message that what you believe is the absolute truth, is intrinsically false, and dangerous….more on this in later blogs…
On a side now, PBS recently has shown a documentary about His holiness Pope John Paul the II. It is definitely worth watching…
look into bahai.org
ReplyDeleteEddie..
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100%... but... relax...
enjoy life in your way and your believe...
your cousin,
Catherine